Participate in this incredible experience with Xiuh Adventures and Vilu Travel Designers.
Not only will you learn how to snow ski or snowboard, you will also be able to participate in 6 fitness sessions that will allow you to further enjoy your experience at Mont Tremblant, one of the most impressive ski resorts in the world.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to get to know the fabulous city of Montreal.
The following is the itinerary of the trip.
- 6 pre-trip fitness classes provided by Xiuh Adventures (Saturday, February 6, 13, 20, 27 and Saturday, March 6 and 13).
- Lodging in a 4-star hotel in Montreal or similar from March 19 to 20 in a room for two people (sharing the room) with breakfast included.
- Lodging at Le Lodge de la Montagne Les Suites Tremblant or similar from March 20 to 23 in a room for two people (room sharing).
- Turibus in Montreal on March 19 (indicate from what time to what time it can be taken)
- Welcome dinner in a semi-formal restaurant on March 19.
- Transfer Airport ? Hotel in Montreal on March 19th. Only for those arriving on the suggested flight.
- Transfer from Hotel in Montreal to Hotel in Mont Tremblant on March 20.
- Transfer from Mont Tremblant Hotel to Montreal Airport on March 23rd. For those who like.
- ETA permit to enter Canada.
- Lift tickets on March 20 and 21.
- Ski or snowboard lesson of 2 and a half hours on March 20 and 21.
- Ski or Snowboard Rental, Poles, Boots and Helmet for March 20 and 21.
- Ski jacket and pants rental for skiing on March 20 and 21.
It is suggested to purchase the following flight:
- Flight Mexico - Montreal on March 19 in Air Canada departing 00:20 from Mexico and arriving 10:19am in Montreal with a 2:15hrs layover in Toronto.
- Flight Montreal - Mexico on March 23rd on Air Canada departing 5:00pm from Montreal and arriving in Mexico 11:30pm with a 2hr layover in Toronto.
It is suggested not to purchase the flight until the trip is confirmed.
- Meals and beverages not explicitly mentioned in the "Includes" section.
- Lift ticket, ski or snowboard lesson, rental of skis, poles, boots, helmet, jacket and pants for March 22nd.
- Roundtrip flight to Montreal
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned.
It is suggested:
- Wear thermal clothing (socks, pants and T-shirt).
- Wearing snow goggles
- Wearing ski gloves
- Wear a hat and scarf for the snow
Price per person sharing room:
- $1,788 USD per person
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 10 people is required for the trip to take place.
- Rooms are based on double occupancy (2 persons per room).
- Deadline for registration and payment is December 31, 2020.
- In the event that the trip cannot be made due to COVID issues, border closures or force majeure and the minimum number of participants has been reached, the payment is NOT refundable and the trip will be postponed to a later date.
- The price includes everything listed in this page. Modifications do not apply.
- In case the minimum number of people is not reached by the registration deadline, the full amount paid will be refunded except for the extra charge of 4.2% if paid by credit or debit card.
- All payments are in USD.
- For credit or debit card payments, an extra charge of 4.2% applies.
- For payments by deposit or transfer, it can be made directly to a bank account in the United States in USD or if you want to pay in Mexico, you have to call +52 55 1328 5245 to be told the exchange rate applicable to the day you wish to pay. In case the payment is not made on that day, you have to contact us again to be told the new applicable exchange rate.
- In case the call to confirm the exchange rate is not made and the payment is made anyway, the payment will not be taken into account.
- In case of payment by deposit or transfer, you have a maximum of 5 working days after the registration date to make the payment in order not to lose your place in the trip.
- No modifications to the itinerary are allowed.
- It is suggested that you take out travel insurance that covers extreme sports.
- The minimum age for the trip is 21 years old before the start date of the trip.
- Vilu Travel Designers is SOLELY responsible for the compliance of what is mentioned in the Includes section.
- Xiuh Adventures is ONLY responsible for the preparation classes and ski lessons on March 20 and 21.
- In the event that any of the activities proposed in the trip cannot be done due to force majeure such as snow, closed trails, or any other cause, neither Vilu Travel Designers nor Xiuh Adventures will be held responsible.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return from the trip.